Eric Vardy Photography

Eric Vardy Photography
Eric Vardy
Photo taken by Justin Pereira

About Me

Barrie, ON, Canada
- I shoot with a Canon Eos 40d
- I'm a purist photographer when it comes to shooting skate and snowboarding , i feel that in situations like that real life needs to stay real life. But my studio work has editing done to it, not only cause it needs it, but because i love to do it.
- I've had over 5-10 Published photos to date

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Dry Spell

So these past few weeks has been a gigantic balancing act between my personal life and my school work , its been quite the epic battle to stay balanced too. With the massive amount of projects that are weighted more than a full sized elephant, my photography and photoshop skills have taken quite the hit, after cleaning up my hard drive the other day i came to realize that i haven't done a real photo shoot since Nov 14th 2008 ................. um 3 month dry spell :( mad bummer
but hopefully this trip to Lindsay ON that has been re-scheduled for this coming weekend will actually happen this time :) one can only hope !

Any who ! i just wanted to share with you all my thought on this "2012" bullshit and even before i watched these videos i felt the same.
live your life!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lL-9GxYAejQ

p.s. watch all 3 parts to this video its worth it

much love
Eric

No comments: